Technology Solutions for Operational Problems
Manufacturing Applications of BellHawk
BellHawk Systems provides real-time operations and materials tracking
systems for manufacturers, based on its BellHawk software platform. BellHawk
Systems specializes in implementing systems for short-run, quick-turn,
make-to-order, custom or semi-custom manufacturers.
BellHawk is ideally suited for those manufacturers and materials processors who want to
replace the use of paper forms and manual keyboard data entry. It is also ideally suited to those who want to
implement Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) that use barcode and RFID technology
to automate their data collection.
- Raw, intermediate, WIP and finished good inventory
- Receiving and put away of raw materials
- Transformation of raw materials into finished products through a
sequence of operations
- Customer orders, work orders and work-in-process
- Consumption of materials, labor and equipment time on jobs
- Scrap and rework, including reason codes.
- Production and put away of intermediate and finished goods
- Quality control inspection and test data
- Machinery and equipment used in production operations
- Picking, packing and shipping of finished goods
BellHawk is especially suited
to those applications where:
- Real-time visibility of the status of inventory, jobs, customer orders, equipment and labor is required from multiple geographic locations.
- Capture of materials traceability data in a database is required for defect detection and recall minimization.
- Tracking of compliance with quality assurance plans, such as called for by ISO 9000, is required.
- Manufacturing and distribution is done in multiple units of measure
- Labels need to be correctly produced in multiple customer specific formats.
- Lot and serial numbers and expiration dates and related quality control data need to be tracked
- Data needs to be collected from weighing scales and other test and process control equipment.
- Data collection using a variety of wireless mobile devices is required, sometimes in challenging industrial environments.
- Integration with an ERP, MRP, and accounting systems are required.
The BellHawk software can be configured to meet the data capture requirements of most manufacturing
applications, working out of the box. This includes enabling clients to specify their own data capture parameters.
The BellHawk software can, if needed, also be customized to simplify the data capture sequences or to add
application specific data capture transactions including the capture of test and process data.
Please click here to learn more about Specific Manufacturing Applications of BellHawk
Copyright © 2000 - 2018 BellHawk Systems Corporation