Real-Time Work-in-Process and Materials Tracking Systems
BellHawk Industrial Warehouse Management Software
Availability of BellHawk Warehouse Management Software
- The BellHawk WMS package is provided as an add-on to the BellHawk
Barcode Inventory Tracking System (BITS) and to the BellHawk Job and
Materials Tracking System (JMTS)
BellHawk Warehouse Management System Applications
- Warehouses and Stock Rooms associated with Manufacturing plants.
- Industrial Distributions Centers with secondary operations such as repack, relabeling, kitting, and
- Project-focused Make-to-Order, Engineer-to-Order, Repair, Refurbishment, Contracting and Construction
- Food, Pharmaceutical, and Medical processing and distribution
BellHawk Warehouse Management System Architecture
- Website plus SQL Server database that runs on a Windows Server computer.
- Web-browser interface can be used on a wide variety of barcode data collection devices including wireless
mobile computers, tablets and PCs equipped with barcode scanners.
- Inventory status can be viewed in real-time over Internet using mobile phones.
- Prints barcode labels on demand in customer specified formats.
- Tracks operations at multiple geographically distributed warehouses and stock rooms.
- Interfaces available for automated data exchange with ERP, accounting, and E-Commerce systems.
- Interfaces available for supply chain integration, including
preparing Advanced Shipment Notice data by for transmission by EDI.
- Interfaces available for weighing scales, RFID portals, and other Internet-of-Things devices.
Operations Tracked by BellHawk Warehouse Management Systems
- Receiving and put-away of materials.
- Weighing and labeling of materials.
- Fetching materials to production operation, including kit picking.
- Returning of materials to stock.
- Picking and packing of customer orders.
- Staging of materials for loading.
- Loading of trucks and trailers.
- Shipping of materials.
- Return of materials from customers.
BellHawk WMS Tracks Inventory by
- Nested container, location, facility, yard, customer site, in-transit, and in service trucks.
- Supplier, Make, Model, Physical Origin, and Lot number as well as serial numbers on equipment.
- Who owns the Inventory: Customers, Vendors, US Government, or organization running the
- Project that this inventory was purchased for to avoid mixing and misuse of project materials.
- Age and Expiration date plus quality control status: waiting, passed, failed inspection, needs material review.
- User defined attributes such as width, length, color, hardness, and
- Hazardous materials category as well as special storage requirements: freezer, refrigerator, secure locations.
Special Features of BellHawk WMS
- Tracking by length, width, size, color, weight and multiple user-defined units of measure.
- FDA, USDA, HACCP, HIPPA, and CFR 21 Part 11 compliant.
- Easy to use for material handlers who are not computer literate and use English as a second language.
- Can be configured to automatically exchange data with a wide variety of ERP and accounting systems
using the Bell-Connector automated data exchange software.
- Available pre-configured interfaces to QuickBooks Enterprise and Sage 300 ERP
Please click here to learn more about Methods that BellHawk uses for Materials Tracking
Copyright © 2000 - 2017 BellHawk Systems Corporation